|Buyers and sellers in Oman|
|Add your business here...|
|Only site users can see contact details|
|Please sign up to see complete contacts information|
Marketing in Oman country
If you want to trade in the The market of Oman, please join in Anbar Asia. Your order will be shown here, so the traders of Oman contact you
Where is Oman and its capital?
This part is separated from the mainland. The eclipse is now called Madha, which is surrounded by the United Arab Emirates. Oman's current birthplace has been called by various names throughout history and has undergone changes. In some texts, Omana and Oman are also named. Oman is a non-Arabic word, but its most prominent old letters were Megan and its alterations were Majan.
Oman Diving Club:
This center and the maritime club of Bandar Roza are one of the most complete and modern diving clubs in the world, which in addition to training professional sea diving, diving tours and underwater swimming. Muscat is a coastal city with the Oman Sea on one side and the Hijr and Akhdar mountain ranges on the other. The most important tourist beaches in Muscat and Oman are Al-Bustan Beach, Tantab Beach, Al-Jassa Beach, which offer suitable and acceptable facilities to tourists.
Where is Oman and its capital?, Read More ...
- Oman Natural Stones Market
- Oman Minerals Market
- Oman Petroleum Market
- Oman Gemstones Market
- Oman Construction Materials Market
- Oman Chemicals Market
- Oman Metals Market
- Oman Petrochemicals Market
- Oman Real estates Market
- Oman Food Market
- Oman Crops Market
- Oman art and craft Market
What is the religion and language of the people of Oman?
Oman is one of the southern neighbors of Iran. The official language in Oman, like other countries in the Persian Gulf, is Arabic, but it is good to know that other languages such as Baluchi and Hindi are also common in this country, also due to communication.
It is good to know that Omani men wear a dagger, which is a symbol of masculine dignity, on their waists in their official ceremonies. Of course, in most Arab countries, men's clothing is almost the same, Omani women, like other Arab women, wear the Islamic hijab and wear long clothes, and many of them also cover their hands and face and wear a shawl. But you should know that this is less common in Oman than in other Arab countries.
What is the religion and language of the people of Oman?, Read More ...
How is Oman Climate?
Muscat is located on the Arabian Peninsula with long, hot summers like any other Middle Eastern country. Rainfall is very rare in this city, and often falls in the winter months. Muscat has a hot and dry climate with long, very hot summers and short winters. Annual rainfall in Muscat is about 100 mm (4 inches), mostly falling from December to April.
The same is one of the reasons why the immigration of some people is, in general, very cold or tropical countries have fewer fans between immigration enthusiasts. Nevertheless, the country has succeeded in reducing its dependence on its oil and sell its tourism and fishing industry in recent years.
How is Oman Climate?, Read More ...
What countries are Oman Partners?
Oman has become central to the activities and presence of large business companies. China is the largest trading partner of Oman. So that many of the goods exported from Oman, China. We continue to make the most important imported and exported goods of Oman to better understand the market needs of this country.
The construction of new economic areas and industrial settlements, the creation of urban and urban infrastructure in Oman has grown. With the growth of construction infrastructure in the country, imports of building materials such as cement and iron are strongly felt, and many countries are active in this area. Exports of construction materials to Oman from Iran also grow high and cement exports from Iran to Oman continuously underway. Iranian traders are very active in exporting other products such as construction of construction stone to Oman and iron export in this area.
What countries are Oman Partners?, Read More ...
Customs rules and export currency to Oman
Before any action to export to other countries, you must be fully acquainted with the customs and currency laws of that country and get full information in this field, here for you, customs rules and export currency to Oman: The
- Qaboos Port: Currently, the most important and most equipped port of Oman, which is relatively modern, is also based on Muscat and during the time of Sultan Qaboos and is being used with full equipment.
- Khasab Port: In the Musandam peninsula, it has been very important for the sake of Oman's forces in this area.
- Sohar port: located in the province of the inside.
- Matrah port is placed in four kilometers northwest of Muscat and is considered to be an important ports of Oman. Given the proper position that this port has a suitable place for the peak of ocean ships. The port of the minerals transmitted by the crude oil pipelines from the domestic areas of Oman to this port is exported.
- Sour port: It is located at 85 miles south-east of Muscat and has more fishing.
- Minnesut Port: This port is special for tanker shipping and is located near Yemen.
- Barakeh Port: Most residents of this port are Iranian and Baluch.
- Lava port: located in the north of the country. The other Ports of Oman are Salela, Suvademi, Maragheh, Khaburah and Suham ports.
Customs rules and export currency to Oman, Read More ...