Marketing in Bahrain Market
If you want to trade in the Bahrain Market, please join in Anbar Asia. Your order will be shown here, so the traders of Bahrain contact you
Bahrain's progress is mostly seen in the field of aluminum foil exports; in general, keep in mind that this country has been able to use organic raw materials in the production of this product. It is clear that the education situation in Bahrain has grown well in the fields of medicine and laboratory materials, and as the evidence shows, Bahrain has been able to provide good economic approaches to education.
The security situation in Bahrain has also grown so well that the potential dangers for foreigners living in Bahrain are much lower than for others. As it is clear, in the economic calendar of this country, the government's investment in the field of security is very high. Bahrain has been able to grow well in the production of health products, especially women's health.
What has made Bahrain famous in the world is the improvement of the urban transportation situation with financial stability, so that the tariffs for the tickets purchased in this country have the same rate, but the transportation security has improved a lot, the government of the country.
Bahrain believes that the transport situation is an important issue that needs to be carefully assessed. It is clear that life in Bahrain is going in the right direction and the people of this city believe that urban development has been in the interest of civil rights.
The total value of re-exports decreased by 20% to reach BD143 million in the second quarter of 2020, compared with BD180 million for the same quarter of the previous year.
The top 10 countries accounted for 93% of the re-exported value, while the remaining countries accounted for the 7%. Saudi arabia ranked first with BD61 million, the United arab emirates second with BD24 million, and China third with BD18 million.
Four-wheel drive cars emerged as the top product re-exported from Bahrain with BD30 million. Parts for aero planes came in second place with BD14 million and cigarettes containing tobacco came third with BD9 million.
The trade balance, the difference between exports and imports, recorded a deficit totaling BD485 million during second quarter 2020 compared to BD492 million for the same quarter of the previous year, an improvement of the trade balance by 1%.
What goods are exported to Bahrain?
- Mineral fuels, mineral oils, and their distillation products.
- Machinery, mechanical equipment, nuclear reactors, boilers; its parts
- Electrical machinery and equipment and its parts; Audio recorders and producers of TVs
- Vehicles other than railway or tram warehouses and their parts and accessories
- Inorganic chemicals; organic or inorganic compounds of precious Metals from rare earth metals
- Ore, slag, and ash
- Natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi-precious stones, precious metals, coated metals
- Ships, boats, and floating structures
- Iron and Steel and their products
- Plastics and its products
- Aluminum and its products
- Pharmaceutical products
- Dairy products
- Birds' eggs
- Natural honey
- Meat and its products
- Bedding, mattresses, cushions, and similar wooden items
- Essential oils and resinoids; Prepared for perfume, cosmetics
- Types of clocks (wrist, wall, desktop, etc.)
- Types of men's and women's clothing
Bahrain plays one of the main roles for Iran in international trade and every year several items are exported from Iran, of which the following can be mentioned:
What goods are exported from Iran to Bahrain?
- Ice cream
- Apples and cucumbers
- Industrial machines such as openers and movers
These are among the most successful Iranian exports to Bahrain and bring a lot of benefits to Iranian traders. Keep in mind that goods that are against the culture and religion of Bahrain (such as alcohol) are made in Israel, illegal weapons, counterfeit money is on Bahrain's banned list and cannot be exported.
Some important points about Iran's exports to Bahrain
There are major problems for exporters in our country that sometimes narrow the field for traders, such as the return of currency (which should be considered by the central bank), the supply of raw materials from the exporter, insufficient attention to research marketing.
If you want to have good exports, you must pay attention to the quality of the products, and domestic trade is very important in this regard; the more demand there is for products in our country, the more profitable it will be to sell them in foreign countries.
Exporting to Bahrain from Bushehr is one of the common methods of international transfers between Iran and Bahrain and has many advantages:
- Easy access to warm southern waters
- Low energy cost
- Low-cost human resource
- Cultural similarity between the two regions